Wednesday Randoms


I'm sure you're all dying to know what's caught my eye lately, so...let's get right to it, shall we?

Ok. Have you seen Thrifty Decor Chick's powder room makeover? It's seriously awesome. You must go see the before & check out all the details here.

{find it}

This looks like the perfect summer place to enjoy a morning coffee, an afternoon iced tea & an evening chat with loved ones. Wouldn't you agree?

{find it}

Kitchen corner cuteness. There's something about a nice little kitchen corner. I am liking how this one has a lovely little hide-away place for appliances. 

{find it}

This little design tip is right up my alley and something I try to remember.
Reminds me of this post that I wrote not too long ago.

{find it}


What things have caught your eye lately? 

Comments