On My List


A little while back I did a post, called On My List, and shared a few things on my "like" list. I thought it'd be fun to do another post with some things that are currently on my list {perhaps this will become a sort of regular post around here? Maybe a monthly thing?}. So here are a few things that have caught my eye and are on my list...




 I just love this double tiered side table from Urban Outfitters. This would work great in a bathroom, kitchen, a living room, or even an entryway. I like that it's versatile and it could work almost anywhere in your house {you know, be moved around on a whim}. Plus, how cute are those wire basket shelves?

Next up are some super cute measuring spoons from Anthropologie. 
I may or may not have picked up a set of these last week...

I've been thinking about switching things up in our bathroom. If I do, it'll have to wait until sometime after our move. This shower curtain would be a nice switch up {have I mentioned I'm a fan of polka dots?}.

I love a great pillow, and I am loving the pattern of this one from World Market.

Lastly, this print from Studio & Mela has caught my eye. It's simple, cute & I love the little saying.


So, what items are on your list as of late? I'd love to hear!

Comments