It's Pumpkin Time!



The days have been a bit cooler & it's feeling like fall here in NB. I don't mind though, because I love this time of year {head over here to see a few reasons why}. It's also time for everything pumpkin! I have already indulged in 2 pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks - are you a fan? 
I also can't wait to make my first batch of pumpkin soup & pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.
Oh, and did you see this recipe that Allison posted yesterday? They look sooooo good! I think I'm going to have to give these a whirl!

As I slowly pull together the new place I'm trying to cozy it up for the season too, well, I'm at least thinking of how I can cozy it up for fall. One thing at a time, right? 
So, I find myself checking in on my "everything fall" pinboard & pinning lots of fall things as of late {don't ya just love how a bunch of lovely inspiration can be stored in one place?}.




Want to keep up with everything fall that I'm loving? Head over to my Pinterest page "everything fall" and follow along. I'd love to hear what you love about this season!

Comments

  1. I love fall! My favorite part about it is the fall clothing style. Boots, scarves, jeans, sweaters... all of my favorite things. And your fall pinterest board makes me want to bake all things pumpkin... lol. It looks like I'll be busy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Let me know what pumpkin-y things you bake :)
      And I'm with you, I'm all about the clothing too! Love this time of year!

      Delete
  2. Just read this article on facebook and it made me think of you and your love of pumpkins:)
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/09/12/in-praisedefensewhat-have-you-of-the-pumpkin-spice-latte/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word. This is great! Thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!