A Kitchen Peek


The other week I gave you all a peek at the entry, living, and dining area of our new apartment. Missed it? Check it out here. Today I thought I'd share the kitchen. Again, not much decorating has happened but, slowly we are making this place our home. Here's where we're at with the kitchen:


It is by no means a large kitchen, but it feels large because of how open it is. 
Oh, and that big cupboard to the left? It houses our washer & dryer.


For the first time since we've been married {six years} we have a dishwasher. It *might* be my favourite thing about the new place. 


Believe it or not, we actually have more counter space in this place. I am totally loving that!
We're on the hunt for some bar stools for our counter. That's another thing I'm loving about this space.


So there you have it. Our new kitchen. 
Can't wait to get cracking and give it some touches to make it our own!
I'll be sure to share updates on the progress!

Comments