Christmas Tree & Co.


Alright, so after sharing these DIY Ornaments and my DIY Christmas Star Topper it's about time I showed you our tree.   




I'm really loving our tree this year! I especially love that there are parts of it that I made myself. It gives it that extra added personal touch.


I kept the rest of the decorations in our apartment low key and natural & tried to stick with the rustic feel.







And there you have it. A glimpse of Christmas at our house!
For a few more details on the tree go here.


Comments

  1. Great job! I love the woodsy theme! SO pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! You are sooo creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it :) You are super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree looks lovely, I like adding a little home-made things to my decorations too, even though I'm not in the least bit crafty. Visiting from the nesters tour. Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!