Monday Inspiration


Happy December! It's crazy to think that December is now here. This fall flew by. After a few days away in Maine celebrating Thanksgiving with family, I am definitely now ready for Christmas. Well, not ready, but ready to GET ready. November for me was a month of lots of school and on top of that work {you may have noticed a lack of posting}, and now that December has hit I am ready for things to slow down a touch. 

Today I am hoping to pull out the Christmas boxes, make lists, and of course check out some cyber Monday deals to see if there are any finds for gifting! 

While I'm going through Christmas boxes today I thought I'd share some Christmas "Pins" that I've been loving. So here's a little Christmas inspiration for your Monday...

This is so simple and would look great on a mantel...

{find it}

This is a cute idea for Christmas photo cards of years past or for displaying all those Christmas cards you may receive...

{find it}

This idea of a Charlie Brown Christmas tree is cute, cute, cute!

{find it}

Lastly, I'm liking this cute and simple idea for gift wrapping...

{find it}

So many great Christmas ideas floating around Pinterest. I'm kind of loving the simple & rustic look for Christmas decor this year, we'll see if I can make that happen. 

Have you started decorating for Christmas yet?

Comments