Wednesday Randoms


Since Christmas is creeping up so quickly today's randoms are completely centered around this season. Here we go!

Yesterday I linked my little craft {if you can even call it that!} up to the Holiday Cheer link party. I loved Jane's take on the homemade snow globe. Cute, cute, cute! Head to her blog for more details! 

{find it}

And if you're looking for a ton more Christmas crafts for the season head over here or here!

{find it}

I'm loving this dining area all decked out for the season. It's simple and comforting and I just love the rustic feel!


{find it}

I like this idea of creating a wreath made of ferns. Add some festive ribbon {or leave it plain!} and you're all set!


Lastly, check out Emily's tips for embellishing simple white stockings! This is something that can be changed year after year. Plus today she's got her Christmas home tour up on her blog. It's definitely worth checking out!

What's inspiring you this Christmas season?


Comments

  1. I enjoyed your blog. As my mother used to say, "It is not what you have, it is how you arrange it."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!