2013 Year In Review




I can't believe another year is here! Here's a look back at some of my favourite projects/post from the past year...



I finally got this chair finished! I also made some steps in getting our home office on track.


One of my first sewing projects. I also mastered {well, sort of} the envelope pillow cover here & here.


I looked at a few things I consider to be kitchen essentials


I found a great way to repurpose old cookie sheets. It was a big surprise to later learn that this project was featured on the HGTV blog! You can see the post here.


Another easy & cute little DIY: Painted cork coasters.


This summer I made my own little herb garden. I already can't wait to make another this summer!


I collaborated a few tips to think about when creating/updating any space in your home.


I remembered that sometimes the smallest changes can make the biggest difference. 


We moved.


Setting up our new kitchen we had to think a little bit differently. This organization project was recently featured over at iHeart Organizing. A huge thanks to Jen for the feature!

December was a month of DIY projects as I prepared for Christmas and I must say that I loved the outcome!

/ 1 / 2 / 3 /



Those are just a few of my favourite posts & projects from 2013! I'm looking forward to more projects this year and I'm so thankful to those of you who stop by to read and check out this little ol' blog of mine!

Here's to another year! Happy New Year!  

Comments