04 January 2014

Things to Tackle



I don't know about you, but whenever a new year rolls around I feel like it's a fresh start. I feel like making lists, tackling projects & getting organized. In attempt to help me get off on the right foot I decided to join in with the January Cure happening over at Apartment Therapy.  
I've created my project list of things I'd like to tackle this month & I'm looking forward to getting started. 

Here's my January Cure List:



The above isn't very detailed, but I know what I'm referring to with each task.
There's a good chance I might not get this all done this month {I know}, but it's great to make a list for some things I want to do accomplish and see happen around the apartment. That being said, I will try my best to stay on task & cross what I can off the list. I also hope to share some of these projects along the way with all of you.

So tell me, what are you hoping to tackle this month? This year? 

4 comments:

  1. There is no WAY I could get all that done in one month, but I do love the general idea of making a list. I've been do this monthly and usually make sure I'm completing at least one BIG project a month (say, a bathroom remodel, or painting and re organizing a closet.) I will be making a January "CURE" list for sure. Thanks for the inspiration and good luck with your future projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laurie, I may have been a bit too ambitious going from room to room in my house Hahaha! A lot of it is cleaning & organizing tasks...we will see :)

      Delete
  2. Great job Leanne! I signed up for the January cure too and made a list for the biggest and most important rooms in our house. The thing is, I already made a 2014 list for the rooms we wanted to tackle the most this year so I think that is a better list for me to work off of! :)

    Good luck with the Cure! Hopefully we can both be successful at making some fun changes this month!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that list! I might just have to use it for my house!! I feel like you can always clean/organize more!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!