For Your Weekend


A few things for your weekend...

First, as a Stella & Dot Stylist I wanted to highlight a few of my favourites from the new Spring/Summer line. There are so many great pieces this season and these are just a few of my faves:




/ 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 /

This winter has seemed a little longer than usual so I find myself dreaming of warmer weather. Any of these pieces can help beat the winter blues and I love that green ikat Getaway bag! Perfect for overnight/weekend trips & great as a carry-on!
There's also a really great promotion going this weekend:


Any questions? Comment below & I'm happy to help. You can shop from my online store here.

Also, if you're looking for some great photography/art for your home, don't forget about this.

Lastly, Happy Valentine's Day! I just had to share this Waterlogue. It's of a card that I made Seth {I think on our first Valentine's together} when were dating and I just love how it looks in watercolour!


Wishing you all a great day and fun weekend with those you love most! 

Comments