Kitchen Comfort


Many would say that the kitchen is the heart of the home and these spaces really seem to exemplify that. In fact, I'm really loving how there's an extra level of comfort in each of these kitchens.

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

It's evident that the residents of these spaces saw a need for that extra touch of comfort. I mean, a sofa in a kitchen? Seems a bit crazy. However, the more I think about it the more I think, maybe it's not such a bad idea. A lot of time is spent in the kitchen. So, why wouldn't you want it to be an inviting, comfortable place for you, your family & guests? Have you ever considered putting a comfy chair in the heart of the home? Perhaps you have room for a small sofa. Is this something that you would even consider doing if you had the space? At first I thought it a bit strange, but after finding these images now can see how it could totally work! What do you think?


Comments