Milk Glass, Blue Bowls & Nate Berkus


I'm still housing an "Out Box" around here. It's actually quite lovely. Every so often I'll come across something and think: "Is this really necessary?". I'll then put it in the box and if I don't think of it in about a week {which is generally the case}, out it goes. I'm also trying to stick to my "1 in, 1 out" rule and haven't really brought anything "in" since Christmas. However, the past couple of weeks I came across a few finds that I said yes to. 

Milk glass, blue bowls & Nate Berkus.


I don't know why but I seem to be drawn to blue & white dishes {remember this little round up of all things blue & white?}. As much as I like blue & white dishes I really only had this once piece. So when I stumbled upon a bunch of blue & white dishes at HomeSense I decided I'd bring a few home. I picked out 4 bowls and thought they'd be perfect for cereal, soup, chilli, etc. Let's just say, they'll definitely be put to use! There were enough that I could have had 4 bowls with the same pattern, but I opted to mix it up and I'm glad I did.


That same day I ventured in to Value Village {something I'm trying to do more often} and came across a piece of milk glass {remember this VV find?}. This was no 49¢ mason jar, but I thought $2.99 for a piece of milk glass wasn't bad. This is my first piece of milk glass and I think I'll be on the hunt for some more pieces.  


Lastly, I've had my eye on this Nate Berkus tray for quite some time and I've been waiting for it to go on clearance. Last weekend while strolling through Target I found it on clearance so I snatched it up! You can find it online here, but I got it for a lower price in store. 

Since I purged the last tray that resided on our ottoman I thought it would be a good replacement.



So, those are my finds as of late. Nothing huge, but sometimes it's the small things.

What great finds have you stumbled upon lately? 

Comments