Lobsters & Sunsets




In our last place we had a gallery wall in our living room. Here in our new place it's 8 months later and there isn't anything on the walls at all. Except for this & this.

Since I have been back and forth about putting up the same gallery wall, I finally decided to just put up a couple of things. I thought our little hall, if you can even call it that, would be a good place for my lobster friend and my little sunset piece.





They're the first thing you see when you walk out of our bedroom. I quite like that.
It would have been so easy to recreate what I did at our last place, but switching things up is refreshing. 
Now I'm thinking I need to find something to go beside the light switch...and so it continues! 

Happy Monday & I hope all of my fellow Canadians are enjoying your long weekend! 

Comments