Wednesday Randoms



Yay! It's Wednesday, that means the weekend isn't too far off. Here are a few random things for your mid-week:

If I had a cottage like this I don't think I'd ever want to leave...

{find it}

I am loving the combination of modern & rustic in this dining space. And those light fixtures...yup.

{find it}

These just came in the mail for me yesterday! They're even cuter in person. They're from Stella & Dot and they are the Three Pouch Zippy Trio. These are going to be great for the beach bag & my purse this summer. Plus, how cute are the patterns? Another great thing about them is the spill resistant material, that means they're easily wipeable. They'd even be great for a diaper bag. I can't wait to put these to use.

{Pssssst - Right now I have a trunk show going on. You can shop these and more great accessories here}.

{find it}

Lastly, this makes me want to find a wooden ladder & create something similar:



Happy Wednesday! 



Comments