Decorating With Driftwood


I've been on the hunt this summer for some driftwood. In particular, I've been wanting to make a sign using driftwood {still looking for the perfect piece to do this, although I may have a candidate!}. A friend of mine was at the beach recently and collected some pieces for me & I can't wait to incorporate them into our home. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do with them/where I'm going to put them yet. That being said, I'm sure the pieces will move around though.

Here's a quick glance at my treasured pieces...


There's just something about having driftwood around the house. I love the vibe. Especially this time of year.

It looks great all over the place and can be used as wall art, a coat rack, coffee table decor, a table center piece, you name it. Here are just a few great ideas of how you can incorporate driftwood into the everyday around your home:

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

{find it}

How have you decorated with driftwood around your home?



Comments