Adding a Frame & Simple Printable


I recently found a cute rustic/weathered frame while looking around HomeSense. I had the perfect spot in mind, although it could work anywhere around our apartment. Ever since we moved in a year ago {yes, it's been a year!}, I've wanted to put something above the sink. I've thought of a mirror, shelves, framing some art, etc., but just never got around to doing it. 

I thought the frame would be the perfect size for the little space above the sink.


Here's a close up of the frame. I put a free printable verse in it that I had printed out a while back. I'm sure I'll swap things in and out of here, but for now it works and it's nice to look at something other than the blank wall when doing dishes. Plus, the blue lettering gives a nice touch of colour. 






It sure is nice to look back & see how we've made the space our own after a year.
What small touches have you added to your home recently?

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by & taking the time to comment! I love hearing from you!