It's Time to Get Festive!


Hello, friends & happy December!
I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. It's kind of snuck up on me. How about you?

We were able to dig out the tree last week and so far it's been sitting in our living room naked. I'm hoping to get it decorated at some point this week. I will say that even though it doesn't have any decorations on it yet, it's still been so nice and calming to sit by it at night with it all lit up.

I thought that since December has arrived, and in the spirit of getting festive, that I'd highlight a few of my favourite Christmas projects from around here at The Fancy Life. This first project can seriously be done in about 5 minutes and all of the supplies can be found at the dollar store. Plus, it's cute.


Head over here to find all the details of how you can make your own.

So tell me, are you getting Christmas ready yet?

Hoping within the next week or two to share our Christmas decor and a project or two, so stay tuned! Plus, come back later this week and I'll share some of my other favourite projects of Christmas past.


Comments