Life Lately


Yesterday we had yet another blizzard here on the east coast. We seem to be getting pummelled lately. Even though I thoroughly enjoyed being snowed in yesterday, I stumbled upon this free printable and it is a lovely reminder...




We've been busy with many things lately. Some good, some not so good. I'm really ready to sloooow down, and here's hoping that will start to happen in the next couple of weeks. Yesterday I was reminded of my new year's resolution...you know..."just say no". So here's hoping there can be a little more follow through on my end in the very near future.

How was everyone's weekend? We had a very low key weekend and it was fab.u.lous. Saturday, my valentine took me to a delicious lunch at one of our favourite uptown restaurants & then we went to Second Cup (I just love their London Fogs!). We're trying to get as many little dates in that we can before baby girl comes along.

Speaking of which, Saturday also marked 34 weeks! I really can't believe how fast my pregnancy has gone by & we're getting anxious to meet our little girl.




When I say we enjoyed a low key weekend, we really did. I mean, I got to do baby laundry for the first time and I'm not going to lie, I was pretty excited! I'm sure the excitement of baby laundry won't last long, but I enjoyed every minute yesterday.





What exciting things did you get up to this weekend?
Anything more exciting than baby laundry? ;)

Comments