The Sun is Out!


It's been rainy, foggy, and not very warm in these parts; but, the sun is out today and has given me that little extra boost. You know what I'm talking about? So, while we are still adjusting to life with a new baby -- who is now two months old (!), by the way...where does the time go?!?! -- I thought it would be fun to share some summer inspiration. It's the perfect day for it, the sun is out and summer is just around the corner!


  • I love the light & airiness feel of this bedroom. Not to mention the pops of turquoise-y teal! It definitely feels like summer in the space. Check out the rest of this bedroom over at The Shabby Creek Cottage


{find it}

  • Beach-y blues & grays are always a favourite of mine. Especially this time of year.

{find it}


{find it}


Just a few lovely summer-y things to inspire you to get your home in summer mode.
I know I'm definitely looking forward to warmer sunny days!
Happy Thursday!


Comments