Easy Lamp Update


I know I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Sometimes the smallest things can make the biggest difference.

Last week I ran into the hardware store to grab a couple of things and got distracted by the spray paint. I thought I'd just take a quick look to see if anything popped out at me as I've been wanting to spray paint a few things, a lamp being one of them. This "chalked" spray paint ended up coming home with me to give that lamp some new life.



I purchased a new shade for the lamp a while back and after a quick spray paint, it has a whole new look. 


You can see what the lamp looked like before in the photo below.


I like that it now looks less heavy. It's still neutral, but lighter, and has a whole new look. 


Remember, little updates can go a long way. Especially if you're on a budget, trying to work with what you have, or just feeling stuck and needing a change. Always look a little closer and see what simple changes you can make that will help you accomplish the look/goal you're aiming for. Paint is always a great place to start; even for a lamp.

I just love quick little updates!

Comments