Taco Bowls


Over the weekend we enjoyed taco bowls (more than once, I might add). Super easy. And to be honest, I may like eating tacos like this more than the original way. I think this will definitely be a go to for this summer.


Instead of throwing your taco meat and toppings into a shell or flatbread, simply pile it all in a bowl. I think next time I make tacos I'll use chicken and make chicken taco bowls. Yum!

I layered the following:
  • Lettuce
  • Crushed up nacho chips
  • Taco meat 
  • Salsa
  • Shredded Cheese
If I'd had sour cream on hand it would have been layered in there too! 
Seriously, yummy and a nice little twist on a classic. I also like the thought of cooking up a batch of taco meat to have in the fridge so you can pull it out for a quick meal - throw everything in a bowl and you're done!

Comments