At the end of the summer I was determined to cross something off my list. These babies had been on it for a while. I finally got motivated and dug out some Annie Sloan chalk paint that I already had on hand (I initially used it for this project). The colour I used is Paris Grey. Since I already had paint on hand, the only cost for this project was new drawer pulls for the smaller side table (I kept the same ones for the larger side table). So the whole thing cost just under $15!
Here's a little reminder of what I started with. You can see more details in the "Part I" post here.
And here's how they turned out:
Quick side note. I recently found a bed skirt for our bed (excuse the wrinkles!). I've been looking for one for a long time and finally found one that I like. Can I just say, it makes our room feel more (much more!) finished. It's crazy what one little thing can do.
I really love how they turned out. The paint helped give the pieces a more cohesive look (even though they're completely different) & things are starting to look a little more pulled together in our room (one of my goals for the year). I do wish they were the same height. One is a bit shorter than the other, but I think with the right lamps it could easily balance things out. Regardless, they work great for now and have a whole new look!