Must Try Pumpkin Baked Goods


The past couple of weeks the baking bug bit me. Of course, it all involved pumpkin. Here's what I've been baking lately. They're all a must try in my book.

This pumpkin chocolate chip bread was so good. Head over here if you're looking for a tasty treat to go with your coffee or tea!


Ok. These scones have been on my list to make for quite some time. They're labeled as being a "Starbucks Copycat" recipe. I finally got around to making them and they are a definite must try. They really weren't that hard to make at all, and are so so good. I didn't find them to be a dry scone, and they had great flavour! I will say the recipe says best served day of. That's probably true. While they were still delicious the following days, the glaze gets a bit "runny". Next time I may try popping them in the freezer to take out when we want one, or storing them in the fridge to see if that helps. I'll be writing this recipe down to tuck away in my recipe box so as not to lose it. Head over here for the full recipe & details on how to make them.


These pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are a recipe I shared quite a while ago on the blog. You can head over to this post for the recipe. Note: this recipe makes a lot of cookies so I usually halve it.


What are your favourite pumpkin baked goods that you bake this time of year?

SaveSave

Comments