Life Lately


We've been just trying to soak up the last of fall around here. It's quickly fading, so on those nice days we try and take advantage of it! It really has been a beautiful fall!


And speaking of fall quickly fading, is it just me or has there been Christmas talk since the day after Halloween?! I've found it a bit early to be thinking about Christmas (at least this year), but now I'm slowly easing into it. Plus, it doesn't help that we're already into the second week of November (how did that happen?!?). So it is coming. I think it's going to be pretty fun this year with a soon-to-be two year old.


In regards to Christmas, I have some fun little projects I'll be sharing in the next couple of weeks. I started one the other night & it's pretty much finished. When you can't find a wreath you like you just make your own, right? Stay tuned for the finished product!


If you follow me on Instagram you'll already know how excited I was to find out that The Magnolia Journal is available in Canada! Sometimes, you just never know. I'm already looking forward to the next issue coming out!


And lastly. I may be counting down the days until this:


Hope you're having a great week!

Comments