The Little Things

Hello, friends! Today I'm sharing a little list of happy things. Little things that make the days a bit brighter. Things I'm liking. The good things. I believe, if we look for them, there are always little things in our days that make things happier.

So, here are the little things that are brightening my days lately:


+  Plants. Confession: I am totally becoming a plant lady. Look, I'm no expert and definitely don't claim to know all the things about plants. But, what I do know is that I love the aspect of life they bring to a space. Not to mention the pops of green they add around the house (especially this time of year)! My collection has been growing and this is my newest plant baby.

+  For Christmas, husband gave me this super cute tumbler and I can't stop using it. I've mostly been filling it up with water. It's been making me drink more and, bonus, it keeps my water COLD. It also keeps drinks hot too. Plus, how cute is that rifle paper co. pattern?!?


+  I am currently loving this combination of essential oils in the diffuser. I've been doing three drops of each and it's the perfect combination of citrus & winter. Seriously. If you're an oil fan, try it!


+  I found this cinnamon rooibos chai and thought it sounded yummy. It did not disappoint. It honestly tastes just like cinnamon hearts! It's been the perfect tea for an afternoon pick-me-up or to warm up with in the evenings. So good!


There you go. Just a few little things that are making my days a bit brighter. What little things are brightening your days lately? I'd love to hear about them!

Comments