Snack Board Lunch

Just like everyone else we've been spending all of our time at home these days due to the current pandemic. And just like everyone else, we've been feeling it. Even though I'm home with my kids all the time to begin with, I've been having some major brain fog when it comes to meal prep. Lunch ideas included. This lunch snack board has become a favourite! Why didn't I think to do this earlier?


While I do make up little snack plates for my kids as a lunch option every now and then, I thought it would be nice to do a snack board lunch where they can pick what they want. This particular day we set up a blanket on the living room floor (rainy day!) and had an indoor picnic. They thought it was the coolest thing and now they'll ask for an indoor picnic. 

This is something you could easily bring out onto the deck for lunch, or even into the back yard to change things up a bit.



It's also a great option for dinner on nights when you need something quick or are needing something "lighter". Think of adding fruits, veggies, crackers, breads, cheese, deli meats, whatever! Definitely something to add to your rotation of lunch ideas!



Comments