Summer Round-Up



Well that was a short week!
Looking for some reads this weekend?
I thought I'd throw together my favourite summer posts from the blog, just incase ya missed a few.
So here they are...

Herb garden anyone? Unfortunately the only thing currently left from my herb garden is my basil. The rest didn't survive {between my time away at school & then our week of vacation}. I'm looking at having some indoor herbs for the winter though.

I was so excited to share our home office updates with you all. I really liked how the space was coming together. Now I'm back to starting with a somewhat empty slate again for an office area in our new apartment. Stay tuned!

Speaking of basil, if you have some kickin' around maybe you want to think of whipping up some fresh pasta sauce this weekend!

Looking forward to setting up a little coffee corner in the coming weeks. Do you have a coffee corner in your kitchen?



Does your TV stick out like a sore thumb? If so, check out these awesome ideas I collected. Maybe you'll find a little inspiration!

More food. Easy peasy and very yummy. Check it.

What do you think of the coloured couch?

I'm still digging this decor trend for the bathroom.

Lastly, a little vacay recap. Hoping to recap more for you soon!

There you have it. A little summer round-up of my fave posts.
I'd love to hear what one you liked best!

Have a great weekend!




Comments