Wednesday Randoms & Some News


It's mid-week already and here are a few things I'm liking lately...

This is a cute decor idea for the fall and winter season. 
A small touch of gold onto some wood logs. A perfect combination. 

{find it}

I'm loving this new metallic trellis scarf from Stella & Dot. You can find it here

{find it}

Seeing photos like this make me want to try dark walls someday...

{find it}


And in other news...



Our family is growing! At the end of March we will have 2 more feet in our household. We're pretty excited. In fact, last week we found out that we'll be having a girl! The above photo is how we told our families a little while back. We made up little cards for them with this photo that I took (of course, minus the watermark). Saturday I'll be 18 weeks and I already can't believe how fast the time is flying. She'll be here before we know it!

So be prepared...there may be some baby posts in the near future. 
I've already been scheming and planning nursery ideas :)

Hope you're all having a great week!



Comments