A Vintage Cupcake Weekend

First of all...

Earlier this week my Vintage Pearl order came! 
I was so excited and really like my new necklace.


It's called "Vintage Lovebirds" and the heart contains my husband's and my first initial. If you haven't checked out The Vintage Pearl you should. Go here now :)

Secondly...

Remember this post? Well after a couple hectic weeks, I declare it the motto for this weekend too! A friend at work gave me half a dozen cupcakes yesterday. It was so sweet of her! She got them from a local place called "Piece O'Cake Custom Creations" & they are absolutely deeeee-lish! 
Red velvet yummies....yes, please!


Thirdly...

Do you remember this post?? I've slowly been making progress. Yes, VERY slowly. Hope to have an update for you later this weekend or early next week, so stay tuned :)

And Lastly...

I'm going to leave you with this quote that I recently read & really like:

"If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way." ~ Napoleon Hill


Have a great weekend!!

Comments