: Wednesday Randoms :

I have a day off today so I'm looking forward to doing some things around the house. Call me crazy, but does anyone else look forward to doing things around the house? Perhaps it's because I feel like I haven't had much time for that lately. I'll probably throw some studying somewhere in there too. But first, before I get to any of that I thought it would be fun to have another random Wednesday post.
So, here we go. 

Spring cleaning anyone? 

spring cleaning check list
Here is a lovely check list I found {from The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking} for all your spring cleaning tasks. I can't wait to start checking things off. Who says you can't start your spring cleaning in February? :)

Inspirational space...
photo
This work space and these inspiration boards are, well, inspirational. 
Yes, there is a lot going on here, but I like it!

Lastly, window seats...

photo

I definitely think I would like to have a window seat in my home someday. Especially such an inviting and cozy looking one as in the photo above. This would definitely be a lovely element to any home! 

I also just want to say Hello and  Thank-you
 to everyone who has stopped by (or may be dropping in) from the Blog Hop that Kelly from Live Laugh Rowe put on. 
 Welcome to all of my new followers!
If you want to follow my blog but don't have GFC you can always follow through e-mail as well. Just type your e-mail address in on the side bar under "follow by e-mail" and you will be e-mailed whenever there's a new post :) 
Thanks again for stopping by and welcome to 
The Fancy Life!


 Enjoy your Wednesday! 


Comments